Plylok®: a PIR board for warm flat roofs and single-ply waterproofing systems.
High-performance, durable PIR insulation board with an exceptional low thermal conductivity, Plylok® is ideal for use in warm flat roofs under built-up felt and single-ply waterproofing systems.
Plylok®’s compressive strength is a result of its innovative composition, which comprises an insulation board bonded to a 6mm plywood top layer. This also contributes to its dimensional stability, making it a board that is as revered for its reliability as its usability. For more information on how Plylok® can make a success of your roofing project, download our product brochure and flat roof specification guide here.
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.022W/mK
- Dimensions: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Range of thicknesses: 56mm - 126mm (including 6mm plywood)
- Compressive Strength: 140kPa (PIR only)
- Facing: Top - 6mm WBP Plywood; Bottom - Multi-layer coated aluminium foil