A high performance PIR foam insulation board for use in warm flat roofs under mechanically fixed single-ply membrane waterproofing systems.
A premium, perfect performing rigid PIR insulation product for use under mechanically fixed single ply membranes, across new build and refurbishment projects.
Dimensional stability and a super-flat surface ensures optimum performance under mechanically fixed single ply waterproofing systems.
Benefiting from a high compressive strength that exceeds 150kPa at yield, Eurothane Eurodeck is suitable for loads associated with pedestrian maintenance traffic on roofing systems.
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Dimensions: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Range of thicknesses: 60mm - 160mm
- Compressive strength: exceeds 150kPa at yield
- Facing: Multi-layer coated aluminium foil
- Zero ODP and low GWP
- BBA Certified (BBA certificate 95/3113), CE marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001