A high performance PIR foam insulation board for use in warm flat roofs under built-up felt, mastic asphalt and approved single-ply membrane waterproofing systems.
A durable, market-leading PIR insulation board for built-up felt, mastic asphalt and single ply membrane waterproofing systems.
This product is compatible with multiple waterproofing systems, benefiting from high compressive strength and excellent dimensional stability that ensures the flat surface finish required for optimum performance in new build and refurbishment projects.
- Low Thermal Conductivity: 0.024 W/mK (thickness dependent)
- Dimensions: 1200mm x 600mm
- Range of Thicknesess: 25mm - 150mm
- Compressive Strength: exceeds 150kPa at yield
- Facing: Glass tissue fleece
- Zero ODP and low GWP
- BBA Certified (BBA Certificate: 13/5045), CE Marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001