Powerdeck F: a high-strength PIR boards with excellent thermal performance.
Ideal for use in built-up felt and single-ply membrane waterproofing systems, Powerdeck® F PIR boards offer high-compressive strength, superb dimensional stability and excellent thermal performance (λ = 0.024 - 0.026 W/mK). This ensures a supremely flat surface finish required for optimum performance in a range of watertight systems in new-build and refurbishment projects. For more information on how Powerdeck® F can make a success of your roofing project, download our product brochure and flat roof specification guide here.
- Low Thermal Conductivity: 0.024 W/mK (thickness dependent)
- Dimensions: 1200mm x 600mm
- Range of Thicknesess: 25mm - 150mm
- Compressive Strength: exceeds 150kPa at yield
- Facing: Glass tissue fleece
- Zero ODP and low GWP
- BBA Certified (BBA Certificate: 13/5045), CE Marked, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001