GRADIENT UK MANUFACTURING PLANT ACHIEVES ‘COVID-19 SECURE’ STATUS
Following our implementation of government guidance on managing the coronavirus risk, Gradient’s manufacturing HQ in Burntwood, Staffordshire has been Covid-19 Secure Certified. We will continue to monitor the government’s advice, and update measures as required to ensure safety is maintained for staff and visitors alike.
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
Further to us declaring ourselves as ‘COVID-19 secure’, a class-leading independent business risk management company conducted an Independent Validation Audit of our COVID-19 secure risk assessment to government guidelines standard. The audit was extremely positive and resulted in full validation of our COVID-19 secure status.
We would like to thank our staff for their patience in relation to the implementation of the government guidelines. Their health and safety remain our priority and we thank them for their adherence to the guidelines.
The continued support of our customers is also appreciated. Whilst our manufacturing operation has continued throughout the crisis, we realise this remains a challenging time for the nation as a whole. Therefore, we thank you for your loyalty.
To request a copy of Gradient’s COVID-19 Occupational Health and Safety Validation Report, contact our Sales Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01543 678777.