A high performance rigid PIR foam insulation board for use in warm flat roofs under mechanically fixed single-ply membrane waterproofing systems.
A high performing, resilient PIR insulation board for use in warm flat roofs under built-up felt and single-ply waterproofing systems.
Plylok consists of an insulation board bonded to a 6mm plywood top layer and boasts high compression strength, dimensional stability and consistent board sizes.
- Low thermal conductivity: 0.022W/mK
- Dimensions: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Range of thicknesses: 56mm - 126mm (including 6mm plywood)
- Compressive Strength: 140kPa (PIR only)
- Facing: Top - 6mm WBP Plywood; Bottom - Multi-layer coated aluminium foil